Codeor Mycodeor Plus footwear is an orthopedic hospitality shoe to offer the best comfort to the professional.
Light, flexible, washable and long-lasting footwear, derived from the direct injection manufacturing system, there are no seams or glued on the cut / floor joint, the shoe is one piece. Non-slip floor Last Unisex, facilitates the support of the foot without compressing it. The last break allows a balanced distribution of body weight.
Manufactured according to EN ISO 20347: 2012 for the protection level OB + SRC + E + WRU.
Onmicro Leader fabric, with the following properties:
• Machine washable at a temperature of up to 40º
• Does not age, does not crack (tear and chemical resistant)
The properties of your microfiber template are:
• Thermal regulator. Cold and heat insulator
As for your polyurethane sole:
• Shock absorber
• Resistant to hydrocarbons
• Cold and heat insulation
• Greater balance and planting support