We offer you the possibility of equipping yourself with the cheapest Petzl Pixa flashlight. It is a headlamp that allows it to evolve in ATEX explosive atmospheres, suitable for close-up vision. 60 lumens
The PIXA 1 headlamp is a robust headlamp that offers illumination that allows you to work comfortably at your fingertips. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: lighting performance does not decrease as batteries discharge. Meets the requirements of the ATEX zone 2/22 certification (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135 ° C Dc) for work in an atmosphere exposed to the risk of explosion.
Headlamp that allows you to have your hands free to work, and that can be carried:
- On the head with the tape.
- Fixed to a helmet by means of the plate (included).
- Placed on the ground.
Flashlight with CONSTANT LIGHTING lighting technology, which guarantees lighting performance that does not decrease as the batteries run down.
Reliable, practical and durable professional lighting:
- Two lighting modes (weak and strong).
- Working mode at hand: wide and comfortable light beam adapted to a proximity vision.
- Automatic switch to standby mode when the batteries are almost flat (indicated by flashing lights).
- Ergonomic rotary button that can be operated even with gloves.
- Storage position that allows to protect the glass of the lantern and avoid unwanted ignitions.
- Can be used in explosive atmospheres with sporadic risk.
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts and crushing (80 kg).
- Comfortable and washable elastic band.
- Resists chemicals.
ATEX zone 2/22 certified lantern (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135 ° C Dc).
Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
Light beam type: wide
Power: 2 AA / LR06 batteries (included)
Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium batteries
Watertightness: IP67 (watertight to -1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion)